You're My Spirit Animal


Brown Hair - Amazon
Flower Crown - H&M similar
Hitsuji Premium Tee - Sarah Thursday
Gemstone Necklace - Friend's Gift
Skinny Acid Jeans - Monki similar and here

So I just went through my wig collection and found this one at the bottom and thought to give it a try as I have only made a few looks with it which are a few years ago. I have bought it on Amazon and the quality is far not as good as my new ones. Back in my teenage years I had brown hair for a very long time and it kinda reminds me of it. I will definitely never dye my hair in this color again. Way too simple for me x) But this shirt from Sarah Thursday will always be my favorite. I can't say it often enough but she's just a sweetheart and my favorite young artist ever ♥

Are you interested to see old photos of myself with brown hair maybe?
Let me know in the comments!!




2 comments :

  1. I think brown hair suits you very well, especially with red eyeliner!
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete